FAIRWOOD EXPLORER SITE COUNCIL
1. To assist in developing the School Improvement Plan and the School Safety Plan.
2. To review the implementation of the Single Plan for Student Achievement and to periodically review the effectiveness of the program.
3. To annually review and modify the plan as needed to reflect changing needs, priorities, and finances.
School Site Council Members:
The council shall be composed of ten (10) members, selected by their peers, as follows:
2 classroom teachers
1 other school staff member
4 parents or community members.
The school principal shall be an ex officio member of the SSC.
All representatives serve a two-year term, with half elected each year.
- Dulce Reid, Administrative Assistant I, elected for 2021-2023
- Suzanne Knezevic, Parent, elected for 2021-2023
- Mikayel Sargsyan, Parent, elected for 2021-2023
- Rahulkumar Porwal, Parent, elected for 2021-2023
- Monica Aggarwal, Parent, elected for 2021-2023
- Anna Thomas, Teacher, elected for 2021-2022
- Elizabeth Hernandez, Teacher, elected for 2021-2022
- Rachelle Romander, Principal n/a
All Meetings for the 2021-2022 school year will be held via Zoom on the following dates and times:
Meeting dates for 2021-2022:
| September 28, 2021 at 3:30 pm
|October 28, 2021 at 3:30 pm
|January 6, 2022 at 3:30 pm
|April 28, 2022 at 3:30 pm