CHERRY CHASE SCHOOL SITE COUNCIL
- Measure the effectiveness of improvement strategies at the school.
- Seek input from school advisory committees.
- Reaffirm or revise school goals.
- Revise improvement strategies and expenditures.
- Recommend the approved single plan for student achievement (SPSA) to the governing
- Monitor implementation of the SPSA.
- Collaborates with Advisory Groups
- Receives input about the SELAC English Learner program for inclusion in the SPSA
2022-2023 School Site Council MembersThe council shall be composed of ten (10) members, selected by their peers, as follows:3 classroom teachers1 other school staff member5 parents or community members.The school principal shall be an ex officio member of the SSC.All representatives serve a two-year term, with half elected each year.
Meetings are typically held in the staff lounge from 2:45 - 4:00 PM on the second Tuesday of each month school is in session. Agendas and minutes will be accessible on the school website and will be posted in the school office windows.Meeting dates for 2022-2023:
- Gloria Marchant, Principal
- Ruchi Anu Agarwal, Parent
- Yael Ben Aderet, Parent
- Alina Cherednichenko, Parent
- Nancy Cordova, Parent
- Hemal Mehta, Parent
- Mike Nelson, Teacher
- Sunita Parmar, Librarian
- Don Pearson, Teacher
- Nicole Pierik, Teacher
September 13, 2022 March 7, 2023 October 18, 2022 April 11, 2023 November 8, 2022
May 9, 2023
January 10, 2023