Thank you for choosing Sunnyvale School District for your child!
We are delighted to serve your family.
New Student Registration Process (TK-8)
Follow these three steps to register your student:
1.) Identify your assigned school & your student's age-assigned grade level.
- Use this School Locator to identify your assigned school based on your residence.
- Students must register with the grade based on their date of birth. Refer to our Grade Level Criteria.
2.) Prepare your documentation
- See Registration Requirements for 2023-24.
- See Registration Requirements for 2024-25.
- If living in shared housing, an Affidavit of Residency is required before submitting the registration.
3.) Complete the registration process online through our Registration portal (Scroll down for links)
The Sunnyvale School District utilizes InfoSnap to host an online method of collecting registration information conveniently and securely. Please note, that your child is NOT registered until ALL documents are submitted. Once the initial information has been collected, your assigned school will contact you for confirmation or follow-up regarding missing documents.
Open Enrollment is a request to transfer from your assigned school (i.e. “home school”) to a Program of Choice or another school within the Sunnyvale School District. Open Enrollment is available from February 1st to February 14th. Must complete registration OR be a currently enrolled student in order to apply. See our Open Enrollment page for more information.
For more information about your student's submitted enrollment application, please call your assigned school.
Registration Links for the 2023-2024 School Year
Registration Links for the 2024-2025 School Year